Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Damnit

So I was at the gas station pumping my car full of gas goodness when I came across a group of highway patrol officers. I looked up and noticed that one of the highway patrol officers used to be an old basketball teammate of mine from high school.

I went up to Mike and told him "oh shit, I think I went to high school with that girl!" An officer over heard me and asked me who I was talking about. I told him and he called her name and told her that I said hi over his speaker. She looked over and I waved at her.

She looked at me like I was some homeless woman off the streets claiming to be her long lost sister or something...no recogniton on her part.

Perhaps Tim was right... maybe I should have made more of an effort in high school. Five friends may cut it for me now, but it won't get me out of a speeding ticket!

No comments: