Thursday, July 5, 2007

iPhones and the lames that wait in line for them

The iPhone launched last Friday. Do I care? Hell no. Do I think its ridiculous? Absolutely.

I think the general appeal of the iPhone will wear down when people come to the realization that it is not life altering. What is wrong with the consumer market today anyway?

You could tell the market that a shoe string wrapped around a trash bag filled with poo is the next life changing product and they'll stand in line all night long in the cold waiting to get their hands on one. Curse words flowing and fists a-blazing.

Michelle Slatalla summed up the iPhone experience in her recent article, "An iPhone Changed My Life (Briefly)"

I'm going to start crafting my poop-in-a-bag idea. I think it'll take off. I mean...I'm in PR...which means I can "spin" anything, right???

No comments: