Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ireland Re-Cap, II

I wanted to just leave it as is because I'm lazy and don't feel that anyone has a real desire to see my awesome Ireland pics...however, I"m plagued by my OCD tendencies and had to finish as originally planned.


So here it is ....Day Two. Well technically Day Three, since I squandered Day Two in a car driving backwards..


1.) Kilkenny Castle




So the only highlight of our excruiatingly long car ride from Connemara to Kilkenny was this awesome ass castle. We got to take a tour of the inside but they only had four rooms open for display.

2.) Kilkenny Castle, P.2













So here's another view of the castle....

3.) Jamison Distillery












This is an old kiln from the old Jamison Distillery. Not much to say here...had a good time, tasted some good Jamison...mom got tipsy.

4). St. Patrick's Cathedral










So I didn't originally indeed to see this mightly fine building. My mom and I were looking for Dublin Castle which was nearly impossible for us to find because apparently Ireland doesn't believe in posting steet signs. So we ran smack into this thinking it was Dublin Castle...turned out to be a fricken huge cathedral instead! Didn't make it in time to see the inside, but if it's anything like the outer regions then I'm sure it's rad.

So I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to keep posting my Ireland pictures because I'm not sure anyway cares...for the one person who might, please stay tuned.

No comments: