Monday, August 18, 2008

Long Time, No Write

Alright, so it's been awhile...not like anyone reads this blog anyway.... So its been awhile and I have a crap load of updates.

I'm just going to list them out:

1.) I bought a house...yes, a house. It's been mostly good with a few fun twists. The fun twists include a meth neighbor who broke into our home, multiple police raids, a stabbing and a drive-by.

2.) I got a promotion and a raise- which is shortly followed by me applying to new positions elsewhere...namely Sony. I had my second interview with Sony on Friday and I found them to be pretentious ass hats in general....but it's Sony. So I'll keep my mouth shut and take whatever they give me...which I'm hoping is a job.

3.) Probably the bestest news...I got engaged. Woot! Not only did I get engaged, Elvia apparently got engaged too...errr, in the process. However that has not stopped her from planning her wedding. Which will apparently mirror mine...copycatting is the best form of flatter, I hear.

4.) We're remodeling...we're in the process of updating our kitchen and spiffying up the house. Part of the remodel included a new roommate and hopefully with any luck (*fingers crossed) he won't brew beer in the bathroom, play Madden 24X7 or take a dump in the bathroom with the door open naked.

2008 has indeed been an interesting year, to say the least.

More to come later...I'm going to try and keep the trend going.

1 comment:

Anna said...

don't lie. you wont update until at least December.